Terms & Conditions
Charges & Refunds
- Credit Card charges will appear on your statement from: Auckland Grammar School - Board of Trustees
- All charges are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD)
- Tickets may be exchanged or refunded only under exceptional circumstances such as substantial alteration to the content, or the Show being cancelled.
- Tickets may be returned for resale to the Box Office subject to the Producers ticket return and resale policy.
Online performance bookings will be delievered as a Confirmation of Booking email to the nominated customer email address. This
email message contains a unique booking reference that will be associated with any tickets purchased.
A copy of the Confirmation of Booking email will be required when collecting tickets.
Tickets will be available for collection from the Centennial Theatre Box Office during week days from 12.00 to 2.00pm or from 1 hour
prior to the commencement of the performance.
Conditions of Entry
- Tickets are sold subject to the Producer′s right to make any alterations to the advertised programme or Cast without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- Every member of the audience should be in possession of a valid ticket, which must be produced to gain entry to the Theatre.
- When tickets purchased by credit card are collected at the box-office, the cardholder must be present in person to present their valid, signed credit card.
- Any complaints about a ticket holder′s ability to view the show shall be made to the Theatre Management promptly, either before or during the performance.
- Latecomers will be admitted to the Auditorium when a suitable break in the performance occurs but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- If a patron behaves in a violent or obnoxious manner or in a way that may cause a danger to others the Management can request that the patron leaves the Theatre and will take appropriate action to enforce this right.
- The use of recording equipment of any kind is illegal and so prohibited. Unauthorised recordings will be confiscated and destroyed.
- The use of flash photography is not permitted at any time during the performance.
- Mobile phones, pagers, digital watches and any other electronic equipment should be muted when inside the Auditorium to avoid disturbing other Patrons or Cast.
- Smoking is NOT permitted on the grounds of Auckland Grammar School.
- Security searches may be conducted to ensure the safety of all patrons and your cooperation will be appreciated in assisting with their speedy execution.
- Neither the Theatre Management nor the Show′s Producer accepts responsibility for the loss of any personal property. The Theatre Manager will hold any items handed in.